Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blogging

A blog is an online journal consisting of posts and comments generally on a specific topic.  Blogging sites, like Blogger, Wordpress, and Edublogs, make it easy for those without programming expertise to create a Web presence that is dynamic and includes links, video, images, RSS feeds, and other gadgets for an interactive experience.

Watch this short video, Blogging in Plain English, and then get started with the exercises for this week on the Blogs Page.

7 comments:

cherylj77 said...

Holly, I just viewed the sites you posted, WOW! I'm always amazed at how well you are keeping us up to date, even for this "old lady"! Thanks! Cheryl Jenkins

sbatchelor68 said...

I think this will be a good thing for us! Thanks for all your help and patience.

Sarah

Mrs. Satterfield said...

Sarah, I agree! It will be good for us. Thanks Holly and Lisa for ALL the help. (Cheryl you are so funny!) Tammie

WGS 3rd Grade Math Teacher said...

I am now officially a member of the blogging club of WGS. I thought I would never become a member. I am so honored to be one of the chosen few!

WGS Coach Yolanda said...

Whoo Hoo! We are a part of the blogging world! Watch out world here we come.

WGS Coach Yolanda said...

You can follow me at
wgs-coachscorner.blogspot.com

WGS Tech Gal said...

WGS Teachers have some awesome looking blogs!

Post a Comment